Friday, August 7, 2009

Let's Do This!

Here we go.

Our first ever Salt Company blog post.

I want to welcome you as a reader and let you know I'll be posting at minimum every Friday to let you in on some of what God is doing here at Iowa State University.

It's surreal to be standing under such a forceful waterfall of God's blessing... but here I stand. My goal is to share perspective on ministry through the lens of someone who is woefully inadequate for the task of leading, and yet entrusted with the very stewardship.

I look forward to joining you on this journey. I hope you'll join me in giving glory to God for the work of his kingdom here in Ames.

It's also worth noting that this is not an objective news source. It will have a sort of editorial spin on what's happening. So, I'd love to hear your feedback. Hopefully you'll always leave a happier person than when you came. I'll try to keep the more personal color commentary confined to my other blog (click here).

Finally, make sure you're signed up to receive this blog as an RSS feed (Google Reader, for example). Click here if you've been living in a cave for the last few years. This internet tool is a must.


2 comments:

  1. Consider me a cave-dweller. I knew there had to be an easier way to keep up with the number of blogs I go to. Thanks... (shakes her head with shame)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,
    This is such a great idea. I will greatly miss living in Ames and going to both Cornerstone and Salt Co. I'm thrilled that I'll be able to vicariously live through this blog and rejoice that our God is continuing to pour His blessings in central Iowa.

    ReplyDelete